- Fresh organic Calendula is one very powerful herb used by many people to activate the innate healing abilities. It repairs a person’s aura, bringing energetic protection and healing. It is available in ready to use tea bags especially for this instant generation that has no time to prepare the herb.
- Chamomile is a pleasant tasting herb known to attract abundance. When you take the herb, in whatever form, you will be relaxed and more receptive to the Universe due to increased mindfulness. Chamomile helps you lower your logical guard, therefore, being more receptive to your spiritual environment resulting in a stress-free living.
- Go with ginger if you want to be rid of anger and frustration. Experience a relaxed state of mind without any resentment. Ginger tea brings about a balanced state of mind to help handle your challenging day.
- The ruby-coloured infusion of hibiscus has the effect of activating your sensitive side. This allows you to pick on your subtle energies and helps in knowing when to act or move on. By showing you the sensitive side, you will be more forgiving and understanding which brings you closer to those around you as you will be more mindful of their feelings.
- Nothing relaxes the mind like lavender in whichever form it is taken. It can be used before meditation to help summon psychic visions and activate your intuition. With lavender, you will experience a deeper spiritual understanding and cast away fears associated with embracing your spiritual gifts.
- Toward of procrastination and distractions, you should consume the lesser known lemongrass. Taking it in the form of a cup of tea or using its essential oil will give you mental clarity to accomplish whatever you are working on. Other than increasing mindfulness, lemongrass sharpens your focus on specific tasks.
- When you need to reset your mind and recharge when you are worn out, nettle tea is the right herb to take. It’s both nutritious for your body and provides energy to help you handle situations.
- For inspiration and motivation, the powerful peppermint comes into play. It clears your solar plexus and brings about a balance that raises your self-esteem and confidence.
- No herb brings about mindfulness as much as the rose. This ancient herb can be taken in the form of tea to make you very aware of what you say so that your every word has attached some essence of love. It helps you be an inspiration with your words instead of gossiping. This creates peace among those around you as you will be very mindful of your language.
- Rosemary has its strength in clearing unwanted thoughts to create a positive attitude. It brings about concentration and allows you to enjoy the journey without running round to finish tasks.
- This list is not complete without mentioning sage, the well-known spice. It has been used for centuries to clear negative energy from the body and mind. Sage calms the nervous system, stability the mind and helps develop mental clarity while improving memory and cognitive function.
Article By Jason McKinstry
This post has already been read 300 times!